Tuesday, December 1, 2015


We don't want to appear to be beggars or  pests. Only servants of the LORD. That has charged us to care for the widows and the orphanages in their distress, to feed, to clothes, to visit those that are sick and in prison. That's what I do and that's who I am. My heart is in the right place, helping others here in the U.S., Haiti and other countries as well.
As time rapidly approaches we have not met our targets as of yet. But I know we will exceed our goal. Because that's what GOD does, when we trust HIM. However a week or so ago. I ask if there was anyone that was willing to sponsor a sister to go to Haiti and got a few responses. Which is great. I am asking again. If you are financially able to do so, please let me know. It's not require to pay the full amount which is about $1,500.00 pp, but if you can find it in your heart to help with the big ticket items like the airfares would be a bonus. Or if you can only afford to pay for someone's room and board that's $140.00 for the week. That's awesome. We'll take it. We're here for a purpose and a cause. We're here because we are liked-minded, we are here because Missionary Work is Designed and Approved by God. Think on it. Let me know. We must have everything paid for by Jan 20th. Bless someone, Bless GOD too, for blessing You. Please send check donations payable to : Compassion Haitian Leaders, P.O.Box 23047 Charlotte, NC 28227, for more info, please call 650-766-0822.